Thursday, June 2, 2011

An Art Alive Exhibit


Art Alive is generally remembered as “Sega's Mario Paint,” which in spite of the fact it came out a year before Mario Paint is pretty much accurate. It's not like Sega invented the idea of a console art program anyway, I mean, wasn't there that dinosaur coloring game for NES? Art Alive wasn't as robust as Mario Paint, and it didn't have a mouse, but it was a decent little paint program. Instead of talking shit for a few paragraphs like I usually do, I'll just display some of the wonderful art I made using this game. I hope to see some detailed interpretations and critiques in the comments.

Title Screen 

The Frailty of Man

The Floor Is Volcanoes

A Survey of Western Civilization

Galactic Warming

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment